"Finally finance I can understand and act on immediately - not spend days deciphering first"
Myles Le Roux - General Manager - Sulzer Dowding & Mills
- Associate Chartered Management Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Master of Business Administration
- Association of MBAs
- European Quality Improvement System EQUIS
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business AACSB
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants CIMA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants AICPA
"7 years with the previous accountants; within a week I was seeing things and discussing options I never had before.
The road block seems suddenly to have cleared and progress might just be possible again"
Sally Cullum - Director - London English Tutors
By uniting business frameworks and theory to guide commercial strategy whilst providing robust reporting and control, iLunga makes corporate life both easier and more successful. Having provided financial services to a variety of industries: advertising, TV production, film distribution, and telecommunications - contributing analytical expertise to ensure that commercial corporate decisions are made based on concrete quantitative data rather than opinion and hearsay.
- 5 year plans – designed for investors (banking or private equity)
- Business expansion into new markets
- Client contract pricing negotiation
- System design and implementation
- Project / investment scenario analysis
Area of financial guidance:
"Dan combines challenge with analysis and support very effectively, helping teams and individuals to recognise the real issues that need to be addressed. In particular, Dan makes very effective use of management theory and models to create insight, then facilitates constructive discussion about how to deal with issues in the specific organisational context, and supports the creation of practical plans to address them."
Rebecca Berry - HR Director - Lloyd's Register
Financial cost controls, budgeting and forecast variance analysis are the mainstay of accounting but it is through
trans-departmental communication that success can be reached when developing financially sound business propositions, fostering strong workplace processes,
promoting understanding of key control principles and forged strong supplier & customer relationships.
New systems can help operational performance. More can be done with less effort, but unless these systems are appropriate for the business they can work the other way around, demanding more but offering less.